Grants| Cash Back | Green Deal

How do I know if my house qualifies for any funding?
You will need to have a Green Deal Assessment carried out and your report must recommend external wall insulation as being suitable for your home. If your house is of solid wall construction then the assessment will automatically qualify you for funding subject to using the correct insulation depth on the correct percentage of the walls as stipulated by the grant or cash back criteria.
Is there any fully funded external wall insulation?
Can you give me a quote using my Green Deal Assessment?
My Green Deal Report recommends internal insulation so can I use it to get funding for external wall insulation?
My House is a concrete pre-fab of non-tradional build. Do I qualify?
Where can I find a Green Deal Assessor & how much does it cost?